Pelco has launched the new VideoXpert Professional – Video Management System (VMS). Exclusive Networks and Pelco have joined forced to offer you the opportunity of discover the new system.
We are inviting you to a morning session. There will be several demo setups for you to experience the real thing and ask questions. You can come to the session on the date, time and place that suits you best, while enjoying a delicious breakfast.
VideoXpert Professional is a video management system (VMS) in a single box, designed for easy setup and robust monitoring in small or moderately sized applications. Designed for Windows platforms, VxPro is easy to install, quick to setup, and provides an intuitive interface that helps operators make sense of video captured by the system.
- “VideoXpert in a box” functionality for small to mid-sized sites
- Simple setup / IT-Friendly — designed for Unicast or multicast environments using Microsoft® Windows® for easy configuration and maintenance
- Available in different hardware configurations to support the needs of different sites
- Up to 450 Mbps throughput per recorder
- Supports attached storage (NAS) to extend video retention
- Includes VxToolbox for simple configuration of one or more servers
- Includes pre-defined roles for easy user creation
- Software extensible through plug-ins including mapping, information overlays (eConnect), and license plate recognition (PlateSmart)
- Supports aggregation through a VxUltimate 2.0 system
- Supports ONVIF S compliant 3rd-party cameras and devices
Interested? Come to the Pelco Drive-In Session in October, on the 10th in Namur or the 12th in Aalst!
10 October - Namur - from 7h30 - 11h30
Hôtel " Les 3 clés "
Chaussée de Namur, 17
12 October - Aalst - from 7h30 - 11h30
Hotel Ibis Aalst Centrum